Start date: Immediate
Position type: Permanent
The role will be based at PHC Parts' Bristol branch and distribution centre.
The ideal candidate will have experience in supplying air conditioning and refrigeration spare parts and equipment, and will be accustomed to working in a fast-paced, dynamic and exciting environment.
The candidate will be ready to rise to any challenge, and have experience in managing customer relationships, as well as creating and growing relationships with new customers.
Technical knowledge of refrigeration systems and components is preferred, as well as negotiation skills and a reasonable IT system knowledge. As this individual will be a key point of contact for PHC Parts customers, they will be courteous, approachable and polite.
Typical daily duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Advising customers over the phone, via email and face to face
- Managing customer relationships and growing new business
- Processing quotes, orders and certain purchase orders
- Additional projects to include working with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Attending and helping with customer-facing events
- 40 hours Monday - Friday, plus every third Saturday morning on a rota basis
- Ideally some experience in parts/air conditioning/refrigeration industries
- Computer literate
- Reading and writing
- Basic mathematics skills
- Enthusiastic, friendly and approachable
- Able to listen and adapt
- Willing to learn and work in a team
Applicants for this role should ideally have GCSEs in the A*-D range, including Mathematics and English (or equivalent).
PHC Parts offers a competitive salary and attractive benefits of enrolment into the company pension scheme, as well as 20 days holiday plus eight public holiday days, as well as a number of other perks.
To apply, please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org