Essential functions may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- A Senior Service Technician with a minimum of 10 years’ experience with diagnosing, repairing and maintaining commercial and residential HVAC equipment, such as commercial refrigeration equipment, Split Systems, DX Systems, Package Units, Chilled Water Systems, Controls and Commercial Ice Machines.
- Water chiller experience on Carrier and Trane systems required.
- Variable speed drive knowledge required.
- Centrifugal compressor knowledge would be an asset.
- Intricate knowledge of refrigeration systems and water chilled systems is required.
- Have experience on installation of walk in coolers and freezers.
- Service and maintain Toshiba, Mitsubishi, LG and Daikin Split and VRF Systems, utilising appropriate software with a full understanding on how the systems control and operate.
- Have excellent knowledge with electrical trouble shooting and be able to read wiring schematics to diagnose problems
- Have a first fix attitude when attending system breakdowns.
- Must be computer literate and able to communicate using electronic devices.
- Must be able to provide Service Manager with comprehensive dilapidation reports as required
- Must have a recognised HVAC trade certificate and have attended manufacturer specific training.
- Must be able to work independently supervising contract jobs as well as capable of training Bermudian apprentices
- Experience in a construction/mechanical field, and being able to read blueprints and floor plans would be an asset
- Will be required to be on stand-by and work during evenings, weekends and holidays
Only those with similar values need apply. Air Pro Ltd is committed to a drug-free workplace; new employees are subject to a pre-employment drug test.
Please apply in writing or via email with resume, education details and previous work history to: Service Manager, Air Pro Ltd, P.O. Box FL 46, Flatt’s FLBX, Bermuda or firstname.lastname@example.org