Marcus Levy, Bitzer UK’s head of technical training and business development.
The day-long courses, based at the company’s Milton Keynes headquarters just off the M1, cover reciprocating compressor technology, screw technology, inverter capacity control, plus an overview of the full Bitzer range.
The courses are free and include refreshments and lunch, with allocated parking available for all delegates.
Course dates and topics are as follows:
- 06 Nov 18: Screw Technology
- 13 Nov 18: Reciprocating Technology
- 20 Nov 18: Inverter Technology
- 27 Nov 18: Bitzer Range Overview
- 04 Dec 18: Screw Technology
- 11 Dec 18: Reciprocating Technology
- 18 Dec 18: Inverter Technology
- 08 Jan 19: Bitzer Range Overview
- 15 Jan 19: Screw Technology
- 22 Jan 19: Reciprocating Technology
- 29 Jan 19: Inverter Technology
- 05 Feb 19: Bitzer Range Overview
- 12 Feb 19: Screw Technology
- 19 Feb 19: Reciprocating Technology
- 26 Feb 19: Inverter Technology
- 05 March 19: Bitzer Range Overview
- 12 March 19: Screw Technology
- 26 March 19: Inverter Technology
Heading up the programme is Marcus Levy, Bitzer UK’s head of technical training and business development. Mr Levy said: “The response to our previous training programmes has been very enthusiastic. The aim is to give installers, service engineers, system designers and hands-on end users a practical insight into the latest compressor technology. Courses include application tips to get the best out of systems in terms of energy efficiency and performance.
“No one knows the technology better than the original manufacturer, and those attending are assured of the highest quality training and practical insights they can apply in their day-to-day work.”
In addition to the scheduled courses at Milton Keynes, the company also offers courses at customers' premises and bespoke training tailored to specific needs and interests.
For more details, or to book a place on a course, please contact training administrator Samantha Buckell on 01908 642966, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.