Fujitsu's new range of Circular Airflow split system Cassettes.
This new range of 5.6, 7.1, 8.0, 10.0, 12.5, and 14.0kW full size (840 x 840mm chassis) cassette models will feature an all new circular airflow grille with lattice style return air detail. The UK models will use R410a refrigerant.
Click here to find out more about:
Fujitsu General Air Conditioning (UK) Ltd
- Standard size 8402 chassis with ultra slim (40mm deep) 9502grille with circular supply airflow and lattice return air detail.
- Human Sensor (option) for enhanced convenience and energy savings. Dual function – either energy saving when no people are sensed in the room or, Auto off after 30mins if no human presence is sensed in the room. So, even if no on/off program has been entered into the daily / weekly timer the system will still turn off preventing it from operating overnight or during un-occupied hours.
- A Hi Spec Touch Screen wired remote controller with backlight will be supplied as standard. This will be one of the first new systems to be equipped with the new dual function VRF / spilt system 2-wire Touch Screen controller. Previously only VRF indoor units were able to use this ultra modern controller.
- Independent supply air vane control. Each of the 4 main supply grille vanes can be programmed for different air delivery characteristics via the remote controller to provide the best room air distribution.
- Group control facility. Up to 16 split systems can be controlled as a group from a single remote controller.
- Error output function – requires optional external connect kit.
Colin Goode (Product and Specification Manager) for Fujitsu commented “this new range of circular airflow Cassettes were developed with UK market requirements in mind. The new cassette was debuted at the ACR show at the NEC in February and had rave reviews from all who saw it. The new grille has already been dubbed (ahem) “Square-flow” by some of the guys in the office. A matching range of compact (6002) cassettes split systems with the same grille design are also in development. The 6002 compact models with circular airflow will be a first for this size of cassette. Later in 2017 both the 9502 and 6002 circular flow cassettes will cross over to our VRF systems. The stylish design of the new grilles blends well with the criss-cross effect of a suspended ceiling and are equally at home in a plastered ceiling. This is further evidence of Fujitsu’s commitment to developing stylish and functional systems with traditional Fujitsu reliability and value for money credentials and is just one of numerous new models coming through. We will continue to sell our current range of 4-way cassettes alongside the new models”.
Full details of the new Cassette range can be found in the 2016-17 Fujitsu Air Conditioning UK catalogue which is out now and available from Fujitsu distributors. In addition, a video of the new Cassette can also be seen on You tube here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xfqtc7ULycE
N.B. The information contained in this entry is provided by the above supplier, and does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the publisher