Aside from easy access to York products and solutions, the YSC programme also offers training, sales and marketing support and service back-up.
Roberto de Paco Egido, Indirect HVAC branch manager, Europe at York, said: “With York as a partner, contractors can differentiate themselves in the marketplace, save money and grow their business. Johnson Controls has always been committed to product and technology innovation. The York YSC programme shares this expertise with specialised HVAC contractors and enables them to offer their customers a wide range of advanced chillers, heat pumps, fan coils and installation accessories such as controls and valves, with no lead time and with the ultimate support and service back-up.”
A unique support and training programme
Becoming a member of the YSC programme offers contractors a host of solid business advantages, including products and solutions such as air conditioning chillers, heat pumps, fan coil units and installation accessories. The focus products are:
- The York Amichi chiller - delivering performance beyond typical chiller and heat pump efficiency levels, the York Amichi series meets or exceeds stringent regulatory requirements through an optimised combination of York efficiency-enhancing technologies. All Amichi chillers are ready for immediate dispatch with no lead time.
- The Verasys control system - the first plug-and-play controls system for the light commercial market that allows configuration of a vast array of controls without tools or specialist engineering to optimise single-site and multi-site enterprises.
Membership also offers an advantage in the form of support and back-up for marketing and to maximise sales opportunities, including:
- Dedicated technical support with priority access to a technical support helpdesk
- A comprehensive training, installation and commissioning assistance programme
- Special warranty conditions
- Access to marketing materials such as catalogues, brochures, and datasheets
- Selection and simulation tools
- Business rewards
- A ‘virtual branch' allowing contractors to preselect, quote and order York HVAC products online.
Mr de Paco Egido concluded: “Our product offering is one of the more complete in the market place today. When becoming a York Specialised HVAC programme member, contractors can offer the best products and solutions to their customers, but also assure them that they have the training and expertise to continue to be their service firm of choice.”
More information on the York YSC programme can be found here.