Candidates should have a good practical and theoretical knowledge of industrial and heavy commercial refrigeration systems, using ammonia and HFC’s, and if possible, CO2. Good communication skills are required, as the role involves considerable contact with customers, mainly by telephone but also via email and sometimes at their premises or on site.
Main duties are:
- To size and select regulating, control, hand and pressure relief valves and to provide technical and engineering assistance to customers on a range of industrial and heavy commercial products. (I&HC)
- To issue sales quotations for I&HC products and progress quotations in order to secure the sales order.
- To liaise with I&HC suppliers.
- To liaise with our purchasing and warehouse departments to ensure the fulfilment of I&HC sales orders.
- To maintain and manage pricing and part numbers for I&HC products.
- To assist in the evaluation and introduction of new I&HC products.
- To play an active part in the management team of the company.
- To assist our internal and external sales staff with technical enquiries.
- To provide assistance to the warranty department as required.
Extensive training on Thermofrost Cryo’s products and selection software will be provided.
A competitive salary is offered, together with a company car, participation in a sales bonus scheme, contributory pension scheme and health insurance plan. Hours are 9.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday, with one hour per day lunch break. Holidays are 25 days per annum plus statutory, rising with service.
Please apply to Alan Wright-Joint Managing Director email@example.com