All of our systems are modular, giving you the choice of cooling, heating, air purification, ventilation, dehumidification and humidification in a single system, in any combination. They can also be installed in a variety of orientations and can even be paired with additional systems on larger projects.
At the core of our systems is the modular air handling unit (AHU). The AHU can be conveniently hidden in the loft, basement, utility room, cupboards or above ceilings. The Vancouver is named after Canada’s smallest city and is the smallest of our Hi-Velocity air handling units. It offers:
- 3.5Kw - 6.510kW heat pump cooling.
- Heating up to 13kW when supplied with 71oC hot water.
- Use in applications with small demand for cooling and heating (e.g. up to 50sqm
- of office space).
- Unit comes in standard silver (HE-Z 51) or a white coated version (HE-Z 50). We can also colour-match the Vancouver to meet your requirements – please just let us know.
- Available on special order.
The system has the following functions which can be added or removed (in any combination) to fit the requirements of your project:
- Air purification
- Up to 100% fresh air ventilation
- Heat recovery ventilation
- De-stratification (as standard)