All of our systems are modular, giving you the choice of cooling, heating, air purification, ventilation, dehumidification and humidification in a single system, in any combination. They can also be installed in a variety of orientations and can even be paired with additional systems on larger residential projects.
At the core of our systems is the modular air handling unit (AHU). The AHU can be conveniently hidden in the loft, basement, utility room, cupboards or above ceilings.
The Montreal, named after Canada’s second biggest city, sits in the middle when it comes to the size of our air handling units. It features:
- 5 kW - 10kW heat pump cooling.
- Heating up to 19.7kW when supplied with 71oC hot water (can be dipped down to equal the smaller HE51 range).
- Use for applications with an average demand for cooling and heating (e.g. approx.50 – 100sqm of office space).
- Unit comes in standard silver (HE-Z 71) or a white coated version (HE-Z 70). We can also colour-match the Montreal to meet your requirements – please just let us know.
The system has the following functions which can be added or removed (in any combination) to fit the requirements of your project:
- Air purification
- Up to 100% fresh air ventilation
- Heat recovery ventilation
- De-stratification (as standard)