The new VRF Eco i series is specifically designed for energy saving, easy installation and high efficiency performance, with a wide choice of outdoor and indoor unit models and unique features such as:
· A full range of outdoor units from 8 to 20 HP
The new VRF Eco i series is available in units with capacities from 8 to 20 hp (8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18 & 20HP), with an option enabling its connection to three outdoor units together to form one system of up to 60hp.
The new VRF Eco i series integrates a Hi COP lineup.
The hi-COP combined option range is available from 10 to 16hp (10, 12, 14 & 16HP).
Standard mode offers the highest capacity while still delivering excellent efficiency, while hi-COP mode delivers exceptional efficiency and low running costs with a slight reduction in capacity.
COP 4.57 for 8HP in heating mode
Average COP 4.35 for all Hi COP units
Able to connect up to 64 indoor units from 38hp (107kW)
Up to 64 indoor units can be connected up to a capacity of 200% indexed indoor unit loads, enabling the system to be used effectively on highly diversified building loads: this large connection feature makes it an easy-to-design solution for schools, hotels, hospitals and other large buildings.
An extended range of indoor units
A large choice of indoor units are available with the New VRF Eco i heat pump series, offering maximum design flexibility for any kind of application and building, including:
· A complete Cassette Line Up: a 4-way cassette for excellent air discharge and high air circulation, Mini cassettes for small rooms with little ceiling surface, 2-way cassettes for excellent air discharge and high air circulation and 1-way cassettes for tight ceiling spaces;
· A complete Ducted Line Up: Mid-High static for flexible air discharge and high air circulation, low static for low ceiling areas and Quiet Environments, high static for long ducting and high capacities;
· Wall Mounted Type (Flat Panel)
· Ceiling Type for areas where ceiling space is not available
· Floor Standing Type for perimeter cooling
· Concealed Floor Standing Type for high aesthetic requirements.
· Up to 1000m in pipe length enabling the New VRF Eco i series to be used in very large buildings, with maximum design flexibility. The difference between Max. and Min. length after the first branch can be a maximum of 50m. Larger pipe runs can extend up to 180m.
· High external static pressure available (80Pa)
Special on-site positioning allows all models to provide up to 80Pa due to a newly designed fan, fan motor and casing. The flexible design requires an air discharge duct to avoid a reduction in performance due to a shortcut in air circulation.
The new feature allows the outdoor unit to be installed inside plant rooms on any floor of the building.
· Improved COP & EER thanks to new designs in heat exchangers, fans, fan motors and compressors.
· Operating range to -25°C in heat mode enables the New VRF Eco i series to provide heating at temperatures as low as -25°C, overcoming even the worst winter conditions likely to be encountered in our countries.
· Automatic back-up operation in compressors and units
The system benefits from an automatic back-up feature in periods of maintenance and emergency situations. Moreover, it is not necessary to stop the system's operations during maintenance.
· Extended compressor life / uniform compressor operation times
The total operation time of the compressors is monitored by a microcomputer so that the operation times of all compressors in the same refrigerant system are balanced. Compressors with shorter operation times are utilized first.
· Availability: January 2011
· Prices: on demand
About Panasonic Heating and Cooling Systems
With more than 30 years of experience, exports to more than 120 countries around the world, and 100 million compressors already produced, Panasonic is one of the leaders in the air conditioning sector.
Panasonic proposes four ranges of innovative solutions in heating and air conditioning for the house, the office, companies and industrial sites.
Panasonic attaches special importance to the quality of its solutions, which testify to a well-thought out design and the guarantee of healthy air, whilst complying with the strictest standards in terms of energy consumption, respect for the environment and noise emissions.
For more information, log on to the website www.Panasonic.co.uk/Aircon
Panasonic Corporation is a worldwide leader in the development and manufacture of electronic products for a wide range of consumer, business, and industrial needs. Based in Osaka, Japan, the company recorded consolidated net sales of 7.42 trillion yen (EUR 56.6 billion) for the year ended March 31, 2010. The company's shares are listed on the Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya and New York (NYSE: PC) stock exchanges. For more information on the company and the Panasonic brand, visit the company's website at http://panasonic.net.