Reliable and energy efficient, the JCC range of cellar coolers are designed to be used in wine and beer cellars above or below ground.
The electronic controllers ensure that the temperature can reach as low as 4C which is ideal not just for bar use, but for preserving fruit, flower and vegetables.
The JCC indoor evaporator unit coupled with the J5LC outside compressor unit provide the cooling capacity to cool down rooms up to 45m3 above ground or 65m3 below ground. Coils are constructed to 6 fins per inch which is brewery specification.
A powder coated mild steel means that the indoor evaporator is easy to clean and, without additional brackets, the units can be placed on the wall or ceiling.
- Low noise means minimal disruption to business.
- Cost-effective solution to smaller and, in some cases, more expensive refrigerated cabinets.
- Operates to as low as 4°C.
- Small footprint on the wall/ceiling meaning more space for cooling.
- Installation can be done with ease by a qualified engineer.
- Accurate temperature control ensures you can set the temperature exactly as you need it.
Manufactured from a galvanised mild steel casing with polyester powder coating this cellar cooling system uses R410A refrigerant gas. The whole configuration can be controlled electronically from the indoor evaporator unit.
View the J&E Hall range, as well as thousands of other refrigeration and catering solutions on the FFD dedicated website: https://www.fridgefreezerdirect.co.uk/keg-cellar-cooling/cellar-cooling