Work Area: Commercial and residential HVAC
Overview Of Role
- A Senior Service Technician with a minimum of 10 years’ experience with diagnosing, repairing and maintaining commercial & residential HVAC equipment, such as commercial refrigeration equipment, Split Systems, DX Systems, Package Units, Chilled Water Systems, Controls and Commercial Ice Machines.
- Water chiller experience on Carrier and Trane systems required.
- Variable speed drive knowledge required.
- Centrifugal compressor knowledge would be an asset.
- Intricate knowledge of refrigeration systems and water chilled systems is required.
- Have experience on installation of walk in coolers and freezers.
- Service and maintain Toshiba, Mitsubishi, LG and Daikin Split and VRF Systems, utilizing appropriate software with a full understanding on how the systems control and operate.
- Have excellent knowledge with electrical trouble shooting and be able to read wiring schematics to diagnose problems.
- Have a first fix attitude when attending system breakdowns.
- Must be computer literate and able to communicate using electronic devices.
- Must be able to provide the Service Manager with comprehensive dilapidation reports as required.
- Must have a recognized HVAC trade certificate and have attended manufacturer specific training.
- Must be able to work independently supervising contract jobs as well as capable of training Bermudian apprentices.
- Experience in a construction/mechanical field, and being able to read blueprints and floor plans would be an asset.
- Will be required to be on stand-by and work during evenings, weekends and holidays.
Only those with similar values need apply.
Air Pro is committed to a drug free workplace. New employees are subject to a pre-employment drug test.
Please apply in writing or via email with resume, education details and previous work history to: Service Manager, Air Pro Ltd, P.O. Box FL 46, Flatt’s FLBX, Bermuda